No photo on your Profile?
- You know you should
- You really mean to (when you have time / a good photo, etc.)
- You’ve got to make sure your hair is just right
- After you’ve had your hair cut and color done
- You want to do it when your skin is clear
- You’ll do it after a makeover
- You’ll do it when you lose some weight / have plastic surgery
- You really wish you’d had a good photo taken when you were younger
- You really don’t want people to see how old /fat /ugly you think you are
- You’ll do it when you can afford to have a professional photo taken
- It’s really not that important to have a photo on your profile, is it?
What’s your excuse?
I’ll be talking this week about why it’s so important to have a photo on your LinkedIn profile and also about how to work effectively with a photographer to get a good photo.