Group membership program
This group is for those who have a complete and well-done LinkedIn profile and is ready to do more with their LinkedIn presence in a supportive environment. We will continue to recommend further improvements, but you’ll now have a chance to showcase your thought leadership, build your brand, and grow your network in a way that supports your goals for using LinkedIn.
This membership includes:
- A monthly hour-long group online Zoom session every third Friday of the month from 12 noon to 1 pm PST.
- New features on LinkedIn
- Ways to take advantage of features on LinkedIn
- A topic of the month
- Posting content on LinkedIn (text posts, text with images posts, link posts, document and video posts, and more!)
- Using hashtags
- Engaging with others on LinkedIn for relationship building and visibility
- Opportunity to be the featured member
- Email support as needed
- Office hours (once a month)
- Recorded calls available and sent out to everyone
All this in addition to twice-monthly email tips and a library of video and article resources.
Your investment is $100/month. Cancel anytime. Pay for a year in advance and receive a private hour-long coaching session in the first three (3) months.
Would you like to register for this group membership program? Please contact me to see if you qualify.
“As a training and development professional, I found working with Sandra to be easy and productive. Her passion for LinkedIn and the opportunities it provides is genuine. In addition to recommending changes to improve my profile, she emphasized the importance of ongoing engagement on LinkedIn to maximize results. I’m now using LinkedIn daily to share information and to endorse and recommend colleagues. I am seeing increased views of my profile as a result. I recommend Sandra to anyone who wants to make an impact with LinkedIn.”
Sara Benson, Senior Training Manager
If you would prefer a more personalized experience with some extended one-to-one coaching sessions, please talk to me about my LinkedIn Mentoring Elite Program.