Whether you’re a job seeker, a stealth job changer or a professional managing your brand, this coaching is for you. I will help you create a profile that represents you well or help transform your existing profile into one that gets you results.
My friendly coaching approach walks you through the entire process of creating a LinkedIn profile that really works. The coaching will highlight the elements that will help you stand out in the crowd and, depending on your situation, may include how to:
Manage your LinkedIn profile and account settings
- Create an effective tagline (your one-liner)
- Create a personal URL for your public LinkedIn profile
- Optimize your education section
- Create a catchy “summary” section
- Delete and add new sections to highlight activities
- Add and manage groups
- Appropriately ask for connections
- Request recommendations
- Build and broaden your network
Coaching is available in individual or small group (two or three people) sessions. The hour-long sessions typically take place over a few weeks. Sessions can be completed in person in the Silicon Valley area or anywhere in the world via Skype.
Contact me (Sandra@linkedinmentoring.com or 408-320-7882) for more information.