“Sandra is an excellent resource when it came to LinkedIn® Coaching. She personally helped me and my CFO with some great tips. We liked her so much that we brought her in to teach a class of 25 other Leaders in our company. Thanks so much Sandra for your guidance and inspiration!”
Kevin Soohoo, CIO at Air Systems
Today you can’t afford to leave your recruitment process solely in the hands of your recruiters. Job seekers will check out management profiles to get a better idea of where they’d like to work. To attract potential employees, it’s important your management stands out in the LinkedIn crowd.
That means those managers need to have good LinkedIn profiles and manage their LinkedIn presence effectively. And one of the best ways to make that happen is through individualized coaching.
Depending on your situation, topics may include how to:
- Create an inviting profile that effectively promotes your company’s management
- Choose strong keywords and place them effectively to improve search results.
- Create a powerful professional headline to showcase your expertise and personal strengths
- Effectively manage your LinkedIn profile and account settings
- Leverage endorsements, recommendations, status updates, and group memberships
Unsure whether this is what your company needs? Contact me (Sandra@linkedinmentoring.com, 408-320-7882) and we can discuss.